Are you a Swedish organisation which works internationally with culture or the media as a means of strengthening democracy and human rights? Why not apply to our contact trip to Tunisia in November 2017.
The Swedish Institute (SI) wants to encourage more applications to the Creative Force programme for cooperation with Tunisia. We are therefore arranging a trip to the country together with Sweden’s Embassy in Tunis. The goal is to forge contacts between Swedish and Tunisian actors who work with culture or the media as tools for change (see our criteria below). We hope these meetings will result in some exciting future projects.
The trip will take place 6 – 9 November 2017.
The trip will include:
- An initial information and match-making event in Tunis for the Swedish delegation and invited Tunisian organisations.
- Study visits to Tunisian organisations.
- Time for separate visits and meetings.
Costs connected to the programme will be borne by SI. These include flights and accommodation in Tunis (three nights). Please note that per diems, meals outside the joint programme and transport to/from the airport in Sweden and Tunisia are not included.
Criteria for application
- You should represent an organisation that meets our criteria for funding from Creative Force. This means that you must be registered and active in Sweden. You must also have previous experience of working internationally with culture or the media as a tool for change. (See si.se/creativeforce for detailed information. Please make sure you read this before writing your application.)
- Your organisation should not previously have been granted support from Creative Force for projects involving Tunisia.
- We can only accept one person per organisation in the delegation.
Why do you want to visit Tunisia with us? Send us a short presentation (max 1 A-4 page) of your organisation and yourself, as well as a few lines about your ideas for cooperative projects with Tunisia. What would you like to do and what kind of partner organisation are you looking for?
We have space on the trip for 10-15 people.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 21 August 2017.
Contact person at the Swedish Institute is Jesper Werner, Programme manager, Creative Force Middle East and North Africa.