After a competitive selection round, the recipients of Swedish Institute scholarships for master’s studies in academic year 2017/2018 have now been determined. Congratulations to all recipients!
List of recipients
The recipients of each scholarship are as follows:
How were the recipients chosen?
Scholarships are awarded through a rigorous selection process based on the relevance and quality of each application. Academic merits are not taken into consideration.
How many people applied?
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships Category 1: 2,598 applications from 995 applicants
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships Category 2: 1,698 applications from 545 applicants
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships Category 3: 1,328 applications from 448 applicants
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for South Africa: 439 applications from 172 applicants
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for Syria: 290 applications from 86 applicants
- Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme: 451 applications from 166 applicants
- Visby Programme: 2,475 applications from 842 applicants
I’m on the list! What’s next?
If you’re on the list of successful scholarship recipients, you’ll receive an official scholarship offer by e-mail by 11 April. Make sure to accept the offer by the deadline indicated in your email. Also make sure to accept your study place to University Admissions before their deadline 12 April.
If you’re on the reserve list, you will be informed via email with an official scholarship offer when you are offered a scholarship later.
I’m not on the list. What’s next?
If you’re not on the list, you have unfortunately not been offered a scholarship. Applicants who are not offered a scholarship will not be notified individually.
See Scholarships for advice on other sources of scholarship funding, including university and third-party scholarships.